1/29/2011

Editing to Pass Time..... :)

Remember a few weeks ago I posted pics of Hannah and Charity and their photo shoots??? Sure ya do. :P anyway, i found some more 'extras' of theirs and decided to have some fun. :D Aaaaaand i was bored. :P Sooooo, tell me what ya think, please. :D

lol.... i love you Hannah, really i do :D

I love this one. :D

My princess :D:D:D:D I luv you sooo much Charity

LOVE LOVE this one!!!! :D:D:D:D she makes me smile ALOT. :D

She learned form the best.... :D *clears throat* moi. :P My fav!

Soooo adorable.

The pic says it all. :D
And she is NOT an angel when she actually does this, trust me. But i luv her
And her laugh is very contagious!!! :D

Mmmhmmm. <3> :D


<3>
:D

I luv this one!!!!!

My lil girl

:D:D:D

My gorgeous lil girl


hope you enjoyed!!!


No comments: