1/06/2011

Some New Pics!!!! :D:D:D

And along with that good news.... please welcome my partner, Rebekah N. :D:D:D:D:D my Sissy!!!!! :D I'm so happy to have a partner with me in RF. :) Love ya, sis. Anyway, on to the pics... I did NOT take these pics, a friend of ours (Alex) did. They just asked me to edit their pics and I gladly accepted!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D LOVED doing them. :) I'll try to post Alex's pictures tomorrow.... we'll see. Anyway, loved editing them, had a blast. :) Tell me what ya think of our team work. ;)


Loved this one. :)


This one was pretty good.

Love doing b&w. :D:D:D:D

Can you tell I had fun???? :P

Love this one. Notice: her necklace is the necklace I gave her. :) I have a matching one but it's blue in the middle instead of purple. It says "Sisters at Heart".

My absolute fav in color......

this one is my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bekah, you're sooooo gorgeous. :D

Love this one too.

You are beautiful.... :)

Second fav. :D



Another favorite!!! Done in Sepia. :)

My third favorite. :D


Thanks a million for letting me do these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Alex said...

brooke, ur amazing!!! thnx again!!! :D:D:D

Brooke said...

haha... not THAT amazing :P thanks. You're the one who took the pics though. :) You're welcome, too. :D