6/10/2011

Sarah Shoot

Howdy y'all!! Time for some new pics up here, methinks. (: When we were in TX for Issy's wedding, Sarah agreed to let me do a photo shoot for her. :D Sarah, Krista and I had a fun time doing this. (: Any time with my lil sisters is a fun time. :D I was the photographer, Krista was the hair dresser and over-seer, and Sarah was..... Sarah :P The goof of the bunch, as always. :P Love ya, Miss Lido. Thanks for letting me do your pics and I hope you like them :D Love and miss you and Krista. *heart*


Thinking to herself "what did I get myself in to?" :P (these pics are backwards, btw. this is the last one :P)


That's Sarah for you. :P


and again..... :P


There's a smile! :D


One of my absolute favs :D


ABSOLUTE fav!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D Love the colors... that's so Sarah for you. (:


Pretty girl!



I've got a pretty lil sis! :D


Looks like she's sleeping :P


and again.... just different angle


haha what a look :P



she's like "whoooaaa" :P


pretty little girl. (:





looks kinda sideways, huh?? :P oh well, turned out pretty well, if I may say so myself! :D



Kinda bright.... oh well. :D


mmm, coulda positioned her a lil better....


my 2nd fav!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D


pretty sis


And that was Miss Sarah Hallman's photos. :D hope you liked. Leave a comment! (:

No comments: