11/06/2011

New photo shoot means........ new pics!! :D {part2}

So, here is the second half of our sister shoot; this time it's Bek's individual shots :D I'll upload the pics of us together later. She's so beautiful! :D *heart* Sissy (:


All of these aren't in any specific order, by the way. I love this one :D


She looks like a lost cowgirl... haha


LOVE this one :D


:D


pertiness :D


love this one (:


love that smile... :P


focused b&w


unfocused color and not tilted (:


love this one... is it too dark, though?


:D


I so love this one :D


This could be a CD cover.... :D :P


She's going somewhere and she's quite determined about it lol


I really like this one... ALOT


loooovvveee this one :D the smile adds so much :D


So serious.... :P


Really like the faded color in this one


:D


Waiting for her cowboy... (:


I really like this one. Don't really care for the dark edges, but the sharpness in it is awesome :D


this one's ok...


I LOVE this one!!!! The focus is great! :D


Another fav :D



Love the color in this :D


Kinda like this one :D


Too dark, methinks....




Love the focus :D


One of my favs :D


Another fav, but Bekah.... you need to learn how to smile :P


Probably my fav :D


She's going somewhere again :P


Dancing (:


I reallyreallyreallyreallyreaaaalllyyyy like this one :D



And I hope you enjoyed Bek's and my individual shots of our shoot.... the other pics will come soon (:

1 comment:

tinydrochak7 said...

Brooke......to correct u....u do bite. and u bite hard. hahhaha <3 u :)