8/09/2012

Brooke Senior Pics

So yeah, my Senior pics are reallll early, but this was the only time my sister could do them..... so, better early than never, right? ;D Bek took the pics and I edited, be sure to tell me which was your fav! (: Enjoy!

I really like this effect (: 


The only time I look graceful ;P 









one of my top 5 

Again, top 5 (: 






Probably fav :P 




love the color here (: 


"ha ha, you can't go in there, just TRY and get past me..... go ahead" ;D 


not really Senior pics, but still fun... ;) hey, I swung on a willow tree for the first time in my life... and in heels!! booyah! 











loving my shoes here ;D 


my parent's fav (: 


















another fav along with the one right below here (: 


4 comments:

Sharon said...

I love them! So pretty!!!! I graduated this past year so I got my senior pics done in May. Super fun!
Check out my blog, eh! {I used to blog @ mydelightfuldiary}
runforyourlifefitness.blogspot.com

Brooke said...

aww thanks, Sharon (: and I'll be sure to check em out! (:

Brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah said...

Well, lil sis, I think this photoshoot went pretty well, don't you? :)