12/05/2012

Air Show Photos

Hey everyone! While Brooke is finishing some really nice shots that we're all looking forward to seeing, I thought I'd share some photos from an airshow I attended this summer. Better late than never, right? Enjoy!

Not being particularly into aviation, and having very little knowledge of these planes, I am not going to attempt to describe or name them. Suffice to say, it was a cool airshow and I enjoyed taking photos even more than watching the planes!








Near the end of the show, they did what is called a Heritage Run, where a plane from our nation's history and a plane currently in use today fly side by side in a display of unity and honor.


 The army team did a parachute drop onto the field.

Looking inside a historical plane.



A collage of the different aircraft seen at the show, as well as some new friends I met. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: