12/08/2012

Fall Color Tour 2012 Part 2

After 2 months, I finally finished allll these!!! :D Special thanks to my darling school for keeping me from editing and to my sweet computer for having a bad battery... -.- haha but hey, I finished, so I'm so happy :D only one more photo shoot to edit and then I'm gonna take a break lol Enjoy these and lemme know what you think.. anything I need to work on? Any tips and feedback is greatly appreciated (:
 
















Yes, on our FALL color tour in October, it snowed..... 











  Lake Superior
 















 And of course don't forget...
 
to smile!!! :D

3 comments:

Bekah said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE :) Especially the ones with clouds! And the snow is awesome :)

Koda Girl said...

oh my goodness!! i love all these pictures!!!! where in the world were you??? love love love!!!

Brooke Hamelund said...

thanks, ladies (: Koda, we took a trip to the UP of Michigan... this time we traveled to the Kewanaw peninsula.. I have no idea if I spelt that right lol